My name is Andy Teh. I am an epidemiologist, independent healthcare consultant, and CPHQ coach, based in Georgetown, Malaysia. Anyone interested to learn more about my professional background should head over to the website of my healthcare consulting firm.
In addition to healthcare quality and patient safety, my interests include:
- Epidemiology, “(t)he study of the distribution and determinants of health-related states or events in specified populations, and the application of this study to control of health problems”1;
- Health information technology usability and more generally, human–computer interaction;
- Debian GNU/Linux—my main operating system is CrunchBang Linux;
- Vintage input devices—I use a twenty-one-year old Kinesis Contoured Keyboard most of the time; and
- Indoor rowing.
Feel free to contact me if:
- You have a question;
- You would like to hire me for a speaking engagement or other project;
- You would like me to do a review of your service or product; or
- You have any other issue for which I can help you solve.